Saturday, September 02, 2006

I LOVE AUSSIE TV

The Elton John concert is over and some crap Emilo Estevez movie is on. What ever happened to him? Was the mighty ducks franchise that sucessful? Anyway, the other day I did one of my nine things. We went to an exhibiton at the powerhouse that celebrates 50 years of Aussie TV. It was sooooooo cool. Here are some photos that demonstrate the coolness.

The original burger phone from the diner on homers.



This one's for edwina.



Edwina with Mr Squiggle.



Agro!



Laura in PJ's office from Blue Hellers.



An original Hey Dad script!



And this I want as a full size poster for my room in London.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you can see the original Pippa and Tom in the picture of the Diner's burger phone.

But the second Pippa was always my fave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home