Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OUR ABC, not yours, OURS!!

Check this out, tim, belly, tim and i went to the ABC news last night. My bro took us and we had sooo much fun. Here is us on the set of the 7.30 report (we moved kerry's chair, he wasnt happy) and then the 7o'clock news and doing the weather. Then we had an awkward moment with mike bailey were he asked us for a travel ten so he could go home. Then Tim went to the bathroom to clean up. After the joke got old about being able to predict the news (because it is written on a list in front of you) we went for beers. Then back to the ABC to 'play'. WITH THE CLOCK FROM PLAY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not actually a working clock. Then we went back to my brother's studio and recorded news updates. They are on DVD. Micheal Turtle took us on a tour of triple J but that was a bit lame-o after the coolness of the TV studios. Tony Jones from Lateline is fat.






8 Comments:

At 1:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And tell me, is Juanita Phillips as good in the flesh!? Ez xox

 
At 3:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angus that is so cool!! I actually have a video of me reading the ABC news when I was like eight at some open day they had. And at the end the lady was like 'say hello to your mum and dad'and I just rolled my eyes at her. newsreader with attitude!

 
At 11:11 am, Blogger Mon said...

mmmh is your brother going to get fired for this?

 
At 12:09 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

and you guys arent even journo kids...

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger hiedistar said...

Awesome! Soooo jealous! I want to sit in newsreader chairs and play on playschool sets!!

 
At 4:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!

We have hot friends!

KP
xo

 
At 4:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!

We have hot friends!

KP
xo

 
At 4:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love that I posted that twice!
Gotta love a blonde!
KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home