Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My mail order bride

So I went out and bought a picture frame the other day for a job I was doing. It had in it a delightful picture of a young lady who looked like she was going to a mid 90s formal. Anyway, i decided to put it on my desk at work, similar to how people put their kids or partners. My co-workers were like.... "um, who's that?" or "is that your girlfriend?" or "is he serious?" it even went to "angus, is that a picture of you in a dress?" NO! I started to tell people that her name was infact Ramona, she was my mail order bride from Russia and our song was the early 90s classic "Mona" by craig mcgloclan. Finally I found a girl that doesn't talk back, doesnt require much maintainence, she's always in her place, never complains that I'm at work too much (because she is there with me)... she positively picture perfect!




im such a loser.



8 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the cute guy in the background?

 
At 3:27 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

angus, i think you are starting to go slightly insane. photographing retirement home people "in their natural environment", obsessing over the general manager of the student union even though we left university nearly two years ago, and now this?!?! when are you going to london!

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger Mon said...

Well desperate times call for desperate measures. Ant and I were thinking of offering a hot boy on the street the other day 15 euros for a good time! hehe

How is the lovely life going?

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

angus, that girl is WAY too young for you.

 
At 5:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I did a gynastics routine to Mona.

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Me! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:32 pm, Blogger Me! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home