Thursday, June 22, 2006

Interp

Ok, so I recieved my quartlerly mailout of interps the other day. And must I say... for all they are going through it is pretty fucking good. They are making some really good statements about CSUSAB and going out all guns blazing. Good on them! They make me so proud... and still with my precious glossy cover.

Anyway. Two things...
1. I was looking at the photo spreads for THREE editions and I did not recognise anyone. Is there ever was a sign to move on, that was it.
2. This would have to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in interp. Casually hidden under the guise of an article about etiquette is the remark I have circled in the image below. I am so jelous I didnt come up with this.


3 Comments:

At 9:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 10:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home