Sunday, July 16, 2006

PRESS CHECK

Ok, I've had some strange experiences with printers in my short carrer. None more so than the time Ms Aitken and I trotted off to Marrickville to see Maria at Marrickville Print and Design, who used a large fruitcake to try and distract us from the stange asian sweatshop she seemed to be running out the back. Or perhaps the time when Interp's erotic sounding salesman invited us to a dark alley and up the back of his warehouse... only to abuse us because our files were set up wrong. Anyway, I went to another printer on friday to check how my work was printing, on the right paper and stuff, all in all, a good experience. I wanted the green to be brighter so they adjusted it and made it better, then they gave me chocolate. Here are some photos of me checking my work. Ok, you usually dont wearing the 3D glasses, but this particular job we have this effect that you can only see the images and headlines if you got these glasses on. Its cool.


6 Comments:

At 1:53 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

did u tell them u needs these pics for ur blog??

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

i worry

 
At 11:41 am, Blogger Mon said...

Did you wear your actual glasses under the 3D glasses?

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger angus said...

Kylie: No.
Sarah: Don't.
Mon: Yes.

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger angus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home