Thursday, April 12, 2007

Penny's Wedding

Firstly, might I mention that this post would be much better if i actually posted on time. I held off posting this at the time because i have the fear that it would be too much for people all to read at once, along with the 283 other posts i have recently done.

ANYWAY... everyone else is blogging about Penny's wedding and I was disapointed enough that i missed out so, as a tribute to the moments I missed, I am going to show you what we were doing at a similar time on the other side of the world and attempt to make very loose parallels between our weekend and the wedding of the century.

While you guys watched this:



We watched this:
Cambridge vs Oxford on the Thames...





While you posed for a group shot:




We posed for a group shot:
That is me, lisa (new flatmate from tasmania), Chris and our other new flatmate Jerry, he is a bit older than us, but young at heart.


While you prepared for a big night ahead:




We made the journey north of the river to camden, to a club called Koko:


While you guys began the trashbagery by stashing drinks:



We began the solid consumption of alcohol at this mega-venue:


While you guys danced to 'Your the Voice':

We heard the joys of Armand Van Helden's only UK performance (he's of My, My, My and 'hear my name' fame):

While Penny may have felt like a sneaky spew:

Just prior to this photo, I may have as well...

We were the last three standing (Chris Miller, Jess and Me). But perhaps not in as good form as Sarah...

And then there is the next day recovery on the common...

And I just love this photo of erica.

Yeah, congrats penny... it looks like it was an amazing day/night, everyone looked fantastic and I wish I had been there - nothing we would have done would have compared.

4 Comments:

At 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice manigan Chris. Angy, do you like yours??

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger angus said...

of course, kate. it will appear in future blog posts.

 
At 2:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think they deserve an entire post to themselves.

 
At 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home