Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SAL T-S

Sal is a girl i grew up with and has been living in Paris and London for the past 3 years. She headed home last friday so I got to hang out with her and her partner greg for a bit. She even cooked me a Salmon Steak, which was absolutely to die for.


I went to her farewell party in Putney the other weekend and I had an awesome time. That is me, Karlie (Sal's friend, and now mine, who is living in london) and a south african girl whose name I forget, but has taken a liking to the colour red. The night was most definetly highlighted by the worlds most amazing Kebab in Fulham and the way Sal seemed to just walk into the bar and the free drinks just flowed (when i say free I mean, i didnt pay). Particularly my new favorite... the Ginger Mohito.


Except if you drink too many this happens...


I'm still curious as to how this turned up on my camera too... its sal, greg and I know I got a bit crazy that night but I'm pretty sure that is not me in the middle.

5 Comments:

At 2:41 pm, Blogger C said...

oh so that explains the moobs recently

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger angus said...

Moobs? Oh thats rich.

 
At 1:44 pm, Blogger Belly said...

Does Angus have moobs? Do they jiggle when he giggles?

 
At 8:06 am, Blogger token tim said...

Do his moobs hang low? Can they wobble too and 'fro?

 
At 3:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can he tie them in a knot? can he tie them in a bow?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home