Monday, September 25, 2006

Who got Shot? ME!

So this was over a week ago now, but Siobhan and I had joint leaving drinks from work. No need to celebrate twice. Basically, we all got shitfaced. My MD left earlier in the night and told me that she had left a present for me behind the bar. So, I went to inquire what it was. Turns out it was a massive bar tab. We continued to drink. And then the HOT HOT HOT barmaid told me that they were closing in 20 minutes and we still had $300 to spend. So we started shotting. Very few photos we taken of me during the night. Except the ones that were are all of me drinking tequilla. Nasty. Turns out, I got thrown out of a cab on the corner of my street bacuse I needed to spew. Rolled out gangster style, without having to pay, then sat on the median strip (which is actually a flower bed) spewing for 15 minutes. All class.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home