Monday, May 15, 2006

Gay Bar Gay Bar










So we went to dinner a few weeks back and my laziness has only meant i'm posting this now. Sorry. Anyway, we went to vietnamese and well let's be honest, the fish dish smelt like girls. I drank the bowl of soy sauce to get us $5 off the meal and Penny oh so casually maintained a bottomless glass.

We then went to the marly bar and had a few more drinks. Here we randomly saw a girl we went to uni with 'Bron' (see photo for more reference).
She was like: "So what are you guys up to these days"
We replied: "I work in advertising, I work in PR, I work in Radio... what about you?"
She said: "Im unemployed and pregnant... one night of rough unprotected sex and there you go"
Belly said: "Well won't have to buy you a drink then."
She said: "No, dont worry about it I've had 6 already."
We were like: "Ummm, ok."

From here we decided to go visit Tim at work at his gay bar. I have never felt more popular. A few shots and a few offers of threesomes later... wow... big night. I have included some photos. One is of me and belly with a guy that wanted to take us both home for a foursome. We gracefully declined. One of a drag show and one of us just later in the night. Belly learnt how appreciative men are of hairy chests that night too, but in the words of one young man "but you're still the hansome one". He was pointing at me. Why can't these people just be girls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home