Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cheer Cheer the red and the white





Today I left my usual comfort zone and went to a sports game. The swans. They lost by like 50 points, but good on them for having a go! They are the premiers you know. I went with James and Em. It was fun. But got cold. There was this one dude from port adelaide that kept walking in front of us, drinking some water and then spitting it out. I was like... 'is this that guy's job? Because I would like to know what would happen if I did that at my office.' So I might try that some time... just walk to the printer or the stationary cupboard and just start spitting water onto the carpet and on other people's desks.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home