Saturday, March 25, 2006

I ended up at judgement







So i went out last saturday with tim to meet up with amy coopes at spectrum. I had such a fun time, it was exactly what i needed to relieve me from the terrible week before. Anyway, then my sister came and met me with her friend. Here are some photos. We ended up at judgement bar where kate and i started talking to this goth guy who was sitting by himself, his name was chris. We asked him where his friends were. He said that he did not have any friends, because "any friend I ever had dissapointed me so now I dont keep any friends" so now he is never dissapointed. He had a wonderful outlook on life and he also told kate and I to be careful in judgement bar, because it was a dangerous place. This night I also licked tim and mon's friend julia's face, because chris told me too, being chris whitnall in a message from thailand, not to be confused with the goth chris. Good living.

2 Comments:

At 8:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could have stayed out longer! Sounds like you had a great night tiger

 
At 4:00 am, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

He looks thrilled to be your new friend eh.

Siobhan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home