Saturday, February 11, 2006







So the young las that sits next to me at work decided quite abruptly that I smelt to much and decided to move... to hong kong. So we went out and got pissed. Work paid. Here are some photos of me drinking. After 5 or so weeks of testing new unfamilar alcoholic beverages from various global destinations, I decided to return to my old friend jagermeister & red bull. Oh, how I missed ye. I got these photos off Siobhan, my copywriter at work (we agreed not to call each other our "partner" anymore because people get confused). Anyway, she is in most of them and as usual, so am I.

Angus' Final thought: Wherever you are in the world, try and hug a stranger... keep hugging. You may need to use them when you fly American Airlines, because you don't get given a lifejacket, you are supposed to use part of the seat.


ANGUS

1 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
Will most definitely have to try that hugging thing! there are a few hotties in Lao so that shouldn't be a problem! Loving your blog makes me feel very connected with you!
Sarah chris and i are going down a river on a tube tomorrow!
Love to ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home