Friday, March 17, 2006

im so tired








That's it. the decision is made. im leaving in october. This whole shinanigan is crazy, who works these hours:
Monday - 9am to 1.30am
Tuesday - 9am to 2am
Wednesday - 9am to 6pm (thats normal I admit)
Thursday - 9am to 5am.
No lunch hour all week.
I could go on, but whats the point. Let's just say it is making it all very easier to leave.

So this week began on a fun note. On monday morning siobhan and I went to see the queen at the opera house. Was delightful. We took photos. She was wearing green. Once in a lifetime experience. I say!

9 Comments:

At 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hours sound just like working on interp! Except less fun and food deprived.

i hope you sleep soon,
Bec

 
At 4:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the queen and janette both wore green cause they both thought it was St Pats Day.

But they got it wrong.

Tim

 
At 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh green is a good colour for ol' queenie!

Great seeing you last night, sorry I pissed off so quickly... more than 24 hours of partying had finally caught up with me. Purple Sneakers soon!

 
At 1:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up. You're not the only one who works so late. At least you weren't abused upon arrival Fri am.
Gah!

PS That girl with the blonde hair is H-O-T!

 
At 1:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm not talking about the Queen.

 
At 5:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angus no wonder your there till 1.30 am if you constitute "work" as going to see the queen.....

 
At 4:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!

 
At 7:26 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

hurry up and leave. i think the best plan would be to go to london via india and then why the hell not throw in greece and turkey....

 
At 9:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home