Sunday, April 09, 2006

Paint the town White Rice







So I've got my camera back from being fixed... it only took Harvey Norman 2 months, they are so efficent and they do it for free, they only make you pay a small postal fee of $280.

Anyway, on friday night me vicki and Siobhan from work were going to go out to dinner in chinatown. Anyway, it ended up being more people from work after we all got in the lift together and decided that we would all go to the wentworth for free drinks and then we ended up back in the office doing shots of cointreau and then we headed to my old favorite siagon village. Even though I used to go there all the time the waiter never ever remembers me. So now I have a photo with him. Then we headed to purple sneakers... ahh, such amusement to be had there. My dinner of rice and soy sauce decided that it wanted a bit of a dance here so it came out with us too, except it spent most of the time in the bathroom hooking up with the toilet. Here are some photos of friday night.

How nice is this photo of the sunset from my desk at work? Nice. Makes everyday worthwhile.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurro angus!
Where is the photo of your spew on this post or is that just reserved for trashbags -would put a question mark but have no idea where it is on this turkish keyboard!!
love your work give the man at SV a big kiss from me next time you see him!!
mon

 
At 3:45 am, Blogger angus said...

Mon, he never remembers me... i feel like such an unvalued loyal customer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home