Thursday, April 27, 2006

Scones




So on monday night we had a sibiling bonding experience. Kate and I went to Scott and Andrew's for dinner... actually the rugby club below their "condo". It was here that Kate and Scott decided it would be fun to go back upstairs after dinner and cook Scones. Andrew objected. So after dinner (about 10pm) we went back upstairs and made scones. I found the recipe on the internet (www.joyofbaking.com) and Kate and Andrew made scones. We learnt alot that night, do you know what the difference between baking soda and baking powder is?

8 Comments:

At 1:27 am, Blogger Kiwi Cows said...

I can't get over how hot your bro is. Nor how eerily similar the life partner resembles you.... Hmm.

Siobhan

PS Mike Lee said he wants to score you.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger hiedistar said...

Tell Kate I said hi! Hmmm I don't really know your bro...tell him Siobhan said he is hot!

 
At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

incest is ALWAYS funny

 
At 2:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As if that last comment wasn't sarah... COME FORTH YOU CRAZY LITTLE WOMAN!

 
At 8:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay sorry

 
At 2:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm too lazy to actually call you Angus, I'll let you know I'm alive via comment on your blog. Thank you for amusing me for half an hour as I wait for my shift to end. See you in a few weeks when they let me off this rock.

 
At 4:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angus!
I want a new post!
I also would bloody love some scones right now!
See you bye!
Mon
When are you coming over? Come now I am bored.

 
At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home