Sunday, May 14, 2006

Depression Central

So since my parents have been away, my sister and I have had to ramp-up our visits to our granmother is her "lodge". In between me eating all of her cheese without her noticing and watching her take what she describes as her "happy pills", I have started to stalk the old people on lower floors. It seems one of their favourite past times in this place is walking around. Sometimes we walk granny up to the communal lounge room or the "blue room" and then back to her room. She does this daily, as do many of the other "residents". I suggested that they start a walking group, except she didnt like that idea and went back to complaining about how bad the food is. I'm sure i'll get arrested for these photos.


3 Comments:

At 3:53 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

Getting old is definately scary.

 
At 9:27 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

not ıf we all have one bıg share house or call our retırement vıllage towers

 
At 2:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depression central is my name for the lodge! And as if we dont have fun helping Granny shower and playing with her talking clock! Maybe we can offer to bathe Shirley...We wouldnt even need to leave our house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home