Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ben Harper






So I'm a week late with this post, but its here. We went to the Ben Harper concert. Sure, I would rather him have sung his old classics like 'Cigarettes will kill you' and 'Catch my disease' but I suppose it is his perogative to play what he believes is right for the concert. Here are some pictures for you all. One is of a couple that sat there awkwardly the entire time. Even during 'steal my kisses' when the entire entertainment centre was up and dancing (particualarly belly) they just sat, looking very beige. Those know where to look for more photos.

angus

4 Comments:

At 1:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad the shots from after we left the concert aren't up...

our special dances can remain secret....

p

 
At 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Special dances? Group incest?

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

wow angus you saw ben harper without me.

meanwhile today ive mostly been singing "whole again" by atomic kitten. or is it sugqarbabes. either way, what has happened to us? when did we swap?

 
At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home