Monday, September 25, 2006

They just do it so well








They do it so well, dont they? Oh yes, so well. Ok, everyone that works at the zoo is HOT. Like I mean everyone from the bird show pressenter to the parking attendants, HOT. And how cool is it that they can go... "Um yeah, I'm a Zoo Keeper". Love to see that business card! Edwina and I went to the zoo on Saturday. Lovely day for it. Here are some images of our zooilogical experience. Us in the cable car, the new asian section, edwina patting/feeding the miniture giraffes. Did you know we have more than 6000 breeds of birds here in Australia? I didnt. And did you know that Edwina is shit scared of all of them?

1 Comments:

At 12:55 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

i didn;t know the exact figure but i did know edwina has a pathalogical fear of birds. I'm surprised her enrves survived the day. wow that giraffe is small.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home