Monday, September 25, 2006

Family Matters

So my cousins came down last weekend too. We went to the ABC and went to visit granny in her new "home" too. A few photos: a shot of my feet when lying on my grandmother's bed. The other woman in the room in lying in her bed, where you can see her piss bag. I thought the last place was depression central, no, no, this is where depression lives (well living is arguable). Also, we asked some guy to take a photo of all the grandkids (and great grandkids) and you will see the crap photo he took, how is there any excuse for this kind of photography? Anyway, someone else re-took it.








1 Comments:

At 1:00 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

why do you keep takign so many photos of 5 of you standing in a line like a beauty pageant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home