Monday, September 25, 2006

SO THIS IS BATHURST

Don't ask, there are too many stories about this to explain over the blog. However Erica and I randomly decided to go to Bathurst for the night on Saturday. We went out, I went home, Erica stayed out, Erica came home (to the commerical 'Backpackers' room) at 6.30am and was still shitfaced when we started to drive home later that morning. Then we did a lap of the mountain. Erica does not remember doing this. I drove around the mountain on my L plates. I continued to drive... illegally... all the way home to Sydney. We eat a pie from the Leura Country Woman's Association. Erica begins to remember things. Oh and you will see a photo of what looks like we are in ibiza, no, its just the Ox's new Medusa night club, with cage and dance pit. Very weird. Eddy still shit. Park still full of people who want to fight Angus. And towers still standing. Notice, the massive cages around the balconies too - just incase you didnt feel chlotrophobic enough when living there.





3 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Blogger hiedistar said...

Any Manners sightings?

 
At 1:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I only just remebered going to Towers now that I have seent he photo...
Oh dear
Ez xoxo

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger They call me 'Bohemoth'. said...

that is scary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home